Friday, June 21, 2019

A little bit of everything

There are times when you might be uninspired. Get over it.


...



Listen to this kid. He's pretty sharp

...



...




My mother had a wooden spoon. A VERY BIG wooden spoon.

...



Must be in the Villages somewhere

...


It's what's for dinner. Tonight.

...



Ain't  much more I could ask for...

...



...


Sounds like every teacher I ever had...

...



...


...



I could use a case or two of these

...



...



Easier with a cigarette lighter.






3 comments:

  1. A good variety of images, all very nice - some nicer than others :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. By that I meant pretzel girl, the steak, the soldier sign and - having known only one cat in my life I liked and who liked me - the cat nap meeting.

      Delete

Them wascaly wabbits - our friends at Twisted Hillbilly - di dit again......

...    Make her happy for Mother's Day. Buy her this bracelet...        Click on the picture for more information on this beautiful brac...