Friday, April 5, 2019


Short and sweet


 
This is my Paternal Grandmother, Camille. Born in 1902, she was 19 in this pic. She was, among other things, a professional ballroom dancer.
 

 
Colorized by me. You can't teach a kid something like this.
 


Colorized by me. This is Betty White ice-skating in 1948. She is still alive
and is actually (you can look it up - it's true)  older than sliced bread...
 
 

 
Colorized by me. You can't stage a mood and look like this...
 
 


 
 
The  innocence of children...
 
 
 
and we all remember this, right? Well played Mr. President...

 
 
 
 
This is me and this is what I do.
Need to contact me? joej201@comcast.net
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The leader of the free world is a truck drivin' labor negotiating flub machine...

    When the 'most powerful man in the world' consistently blurs the lines between fantasy and reality, we are fuckin' doomed. T...