Monday, April 29, 2019

A littla dis, a littla dat...
and some other stuff trown in just fer giggles.




That's enough to make me move to California. And stay there...

...


Strange. Funny, but strange. I like that.

...




If you're an anti-vaxxer, then yes you are an idiot...
...

Gotta be a goof, right?

...



I could put one of these on every street corner around here and make a frikkin' fortune...
...


and that's BEFORE cocktails...

...



I'm tellin' ya - the kid is on the money, honey.

...



Believe it or not this is a real thing in Jersey - the battle I mean.

...



Like that ain't staged...

...



Yup. No comment necessary here...

...


 
...
 
 

 







1 comment:

  1. Just get tapes of the weather girl. Trust me, there's a large number of us in California that want to get the hell outta Dodge.

    ReplyDelete

Mid-day car-lovers insignifica...