Saturday, March 30, 2019


A little bit of everything today...
 
 



 
This is what I do for a living.
 
 





I could most definitely live in this loft space - no matter where it is!
 

 Juss' sayin'
 
 
 
Every day in Florida is kinda like this...
 
 
 
and if THAT ain't the story of my life nothing is..
 

 
I have the Charter Arms version of the PPKS with a black handle. Great .380.

 
I certainly can't add anything to this now can I?
 

 
Only in NJ right? Guy trying to get on a bus with a stolen ATM.
 

 
If you don't know what this is, I can't help you. With anything...
 

 
I'm kinda thinking Marilyn was adopted.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Florida Man - and Florida Woman - tried to strike it rich. Oops...

  The New York Post and many other news sources reported this story this week about these two idiots that obviously forgot that every singl...